Duration: 6 months (for 12th pass & 12th Appearing)
Examination: Twice a Year (NDA 1/2)
- Finest preparation facilitated by top-tier faculty
- Holistic preparation including English, General knowledge and NDA essentials
- Assistance on online portal for self-assessments and regular practice available 24×7
Why choose CMS for NDA training?
CMS has maintained a sterling reputation for delivering on-point training to defence aspirants for over 3 decades.
The program is designed efficiently, keeping in mind the intense pressure carried by aspirants to crack the NDA entrance exam and the SSB (Services Selection Board) interviews. Comprehensive course structure and timely assessments ensure consistent growth of the students. The premium course material is accompanied by esteemed faculty experienced in catering to NDA aspirants.
In addition to this, regular testing and self-mock assessments allow the students to have a clear vision of their exam preparations for the long-term and allow the teachers to revise personal study plans to advise students. The program’s special focus on previous year’s NDA question papers prepares students to face the real deal with confidence and high morale.
The administrative processes are optimised with loan assistance from nationalised banks to make the admission experience easy and seamless.
CMS Assure a 100% Selection guarantee to merchant navy candidates. Such is the confidence the program offers.
Who can apply?
- NDA Coaching is for 12th pass students & 12th Appearing Students.
- For 11th pass & Appearing students’ can join with 1 year NDA Coaching with Board Exam Preparation.
Is the COLLEGE OF MARITIME STUDIES 100% Selection guarantee in NDA ?
We provide 100% selection either in the NDA or else in the MERCHANT NAVY. In case of non-selection in both, succeeding year’s coaching will be FREE of COST !!
1. Course Curriculum
If you are considering to join Armed Forces as Officers then consider joining CMS NDA Coaching after 12th, we will make sure your dreams come true within 6/12 months.
- NDA Coaching
- NDA Study Material
- Mock Test
2. What is Included in Preparation for the SSB
- Group Tasks
- Group Discussions and Lecturettes
- Personality Development Sessions
- Interview Techniques
- Individual and Group Obstacles
- Psychological Tests
- Intelligence Tests
- Online Test series practice
3. NDA Eligibility Criteria 2022 Highlights
Candidates can check below few important highlights related to NDA eligibility criteria.
|Name of the Exam||NDA|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Gender & Marital Status||Unmarried female and male|
|NDA Age Limit||16 to 19 years|
|NDA Educational Qualification||Army Wing: Passed or appearing in Class 12
For Air Force and Naval Wings: Passed or appearing in Class 12. Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in Class 12.
|Selection Process||Written exam
4. NDA Eligibility Criteria 2022: Age Limit
The age limit of candidates should be as given below:
- For NDA 2, candidates must have born not earlier than January 2, 2002, and not later than January 1, 2005
- For NDA 1, candidates should be born not earlier than July 2, 2003, and not later than July 1, 2006
- The commission will accept the date of birth that is entered into Class 10 or 12 certificates
- Candidates need to submit these certificates after the declaration of the result of the written exam
5. NDA Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification
The educational qualification prescribed for admission to the different academies is given below.
|The Army wing of NDA||Passed Class 12 or equivalent examination from a recognized board|
|The Air Force and Naval wings of NDA and 10+2 Cadet entry scheme at INA||Passed Class 12 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
- Candidates who are appearing in Class 12 or equivalent examination can apply
- Candidates appearing in Class 11 exam are not eligible
6. NDA Eligibility Criteria: Marital Status
Only unmarried male and female candidates can apply for the exam. Candidates should not marry until they complete their training. Candidates who marry during the training will be discharged and have to refund all expenditure spend on them by the government.
7. NDA Eligibility Criteria 2022: Physical Standards
Candidates must be physically fit according to the physical standards for the NDA exam.
Height & Weight for Army and Air Force
The minimum height prescribed is 157 cms (For Air Force it is 162.5 cms). Certain exceptions are applicable for candidates based on the region from where they belong.
|Height (in cms)||Weight (in kgs)|
|16-17 years||17-18 years||18-19 years|
For Gorkhas and candidates belonging to hills of North-Eastern areas of India, Garhwal, and Kumaon, the minimum height will be 5 cms less than the figure mentioned above. For candidates belonging to Lakshadweep, the minimum height standard is reduced by 2 cms.
8. Height and Weight requirements for Navy
|Height (In cms)||Weight (in kgs)|
|16 years||18 years||20 years|
Candidates who wish to be pilot need to fulfill the following requirements.
- Leg Length:The minimum of 99 cms and maximum of 120 cms
- Thigh Length:Maximum of 64 cms
- Sitting Height:The minimum of 81.50 cms and maximum is 96 cms
9. Visual Standards
- The distance vision (corrected) of candidates should be 6/6 in the better eye and 6/9 in the worse eye
- Myopia should not be more than 2.5 D
- Hyper metropia not more than 3.5 D including astigmatism
- Air Force candidates must not wear spectacles
Candidates can check below the visual standards for Navy and Air Force.
|Uncorrected without glass||6/6||6/6, 6/9|
|Corrected with glass||6/6||6/6 (only for Hypermetropia)|
|Limits of Myopia||-0.75||Nil|
|Limits of Hypermetropia||+1.5||+2.00 D Sph|
|Limits of Colour Perception||I||Nil|
|Manifest Myopia||N.A.||Nil Re|
|Colour Vision||N.A.||CP-I (MLT)|
|Astigmatism||N.A.||+0.75 Cyl (within + 2.0 D.Max)|
|Near Vision||N.A.||N-5 each eye|
Candidates must not suffer from any of the following minor conditions:
- Wax (Ears)
- Deviated Nasal Septum
- Hydrocele / Phimosis
- Condition of Overweight / Underweight
- Under Sized Chest
10 Guidelines regarding Tattoos
- Candidates must ensure that any permanent body tattoos should be present only on their inner side of forearm
- Under no circumstances, UPSC accepts tattoos on the inside of the elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand
- Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are also not acceptable
- In case a candidate belongs to a tribe where it is customary to have tattoo, acceptance will be granted considering the traditions involved
11. Spinal Conditions
Candidates must not have the following diseases:
- Granulomatous disease of spine
- Arthritis/spondylosis (Rheumatoid arthritis and allied disorders / Ankylosing spondylitis/ Osteoarthrosis, spondylosis and degenerative joint disease / Non-articular rheumatism (e.g. lesions of the rotator cuff, tennis elbow, recurrent lumbago etc.) & Miscellaneous disorders including SLE, polymyositis, vasculitis
- Compression fracture of vertebrae
- SC Heuerman’s disease (Adolescent kyphosis)
- Loss of cervical lordosis when associated with clinically restricted movements of cervical spine
- Unilateral / Bilateral cervical ribs with demon stable neurological or circulatory deficit
- Scoliosis more than 15 degree as measured by Cobb’s method
- Degenerative Disc. disease
- Presence of Schmorl’s nodes at more than one level
- Atlanto-occipital and atlantoaxial anomalies
- Hemi vertebrae and/or incomplete block (fused) vertebrae at any level in cervical, dorsal or lumbar spine and complete block (fused) vertebrae at more than one level in cervical or dorsal spine
- Unilateral Sacralisation or lumbarisation (Complete or incomplete) at all levels and bilateral incomplete sacralisation or lumbarisation
- Any other abnormality if so considered by the specialist
Any of the following conditions will disqualify the candidature of candidates:
- Granulomatous disease of spine
- Arthritis / spondylosis
- Scoliosis more than 15 degree as measured by Cobb’s Method (10 degree for Army and Navy)
- More than mild Kyphosis/Lordosis
- Spondylolisthesis / Spondylosis / Spondylolysis
- Herniated nucleus pulposes
- Compression fracture of Vertebra
- Sacralisation Disease
- Cervical ribs with demonstrable neurological or Circulatory deficit
- Presence of Schmorl’s node at more than one level
- Atlanto-occipital and atlanto-axial anomalies
- Incomplete Sacralisation Unilateral or Bilateral
- Spina Bifida other than SV 1 and LV 5 if completely Sacralised
- Any other abnormality, if so considered by specialist
- The registration form is available online on our website which is quite simple
- If you face any problem while filling the form or locating the form feel free to call our counsellors at +91 86521 62016
- The registration fee is 500 rupees which are to be paid online
- The registration fees are non-refundable
- After registration, an ‘Online test’ will be conducted if the candidate passes the online test he/she will get a call for an interview
- The interview will be conducted through a video call by our interview panel
- If the candidate passes the interview round then he/she will be given admission after submission of the first instalment.
3. Documents Required
- 10th Std. Original Mark Sheet
- 12th Std. Original Mark Sheet (If Appearing Admit Card / Hall ticket copy)
- ID Proof (Original)
- Passport Size Photographs – 4
|Duration||Course Fees||Batch Commencement||Eligibility|
|6 Months||75,000||1st June 2022||12th Appearing & 12th Pass-out Candidate Can apply|
|1 year||1,50,000||1st June 2022||11th Appearing Candidate Can Apply|
This fee includes Admission fee, Study material, Books, Uniform & Bag, hostel & Food Student I Card, access to Gymnasium, Indoor & Out Door Games, Library, Computer Lab etc.. The classes of Spoken English and SSB-Interview are free of cost for NDA Coaching Students.
6 / 12 Months NDA Coaching Fees has to be paid One Time.
100% Guaranteed Selection Either in NDA or else in MERCHANT NAVY if Not Selected in NDA or else in MERCHANT NAVY Next Year Coaching will be FREE of COST.