Graduate in Marine Engineering Sponsorship Coaching
Graduate Marine Engineering is a 12 month conversion course targeted at mechanical engineering and naval architecture graduates who wish to pursue a career in marine engineering. The course is approved by the Directorate General of Shipping, Govt. of India.
College of Maritime Studies welcomes you to Graduate Marine Engineering sponsorship Course. We prepare students to crack the entrance test conducted by top level merchant training institutes and start their studies to join top shipping companies. Graduate Engineers who have completed degree in either Mechanical, Naval Architecture or Mechanical and Automation have the opportunity to be a Marine Engineer. The syllabus of the course is designed to provide the updated knowledge to the students.
Marine Engineering cadets are trained in using on-board workshops and tools to affect repairs of components and manufacture simple items.The training also includes the development of competency in verbal communication, safety culture in maritime environment and important aspects of shipping.
The course commences twice a year, in the months of April and October. On successfully completing the 12 month residential course, a candidate undergoes six months of on-ship training. After this, he is awarded Class IV Marine Engineering Certificate of Competency (COC), and is eligible to work on merchant navy ships anywhere in the world.
Age: Not more than 28 years at the time of the course commencement
Qualification: Candidate should have passed B.E. /B. Tech. Mechanical Engineering or Naval Architecture from an AICTE or UGC approved institute wth minimum 50% marks in the final year. Additionally he/she should have obtained at least 50% marks in English in 10th, 12th or Degree Examination.
Medical Fitness: Candidate should be medically fit as per the standards set by M. S. Medical Examination Rules, 2000.
Enquiry for Merchant Navy Courses
Eye Sight: Candidates have to qualify a full eyesight test conducted by the DG Shipping approved medical doctor before being finally selected for the course. Maximum permissible tolerance is + 2.5 on each eye. Candidates with colour blindness are not eligible.
|Course Duration||2 Month / 60 Days|
|Course Fees||Rs. 30000|
|Seat Booking||Rs. 5000|
|At a time of Commencement of Course||Rs 25,000|
|Course Commencement date||1st Week of Every Month.|
- Fill the Online Application form
- Pay the Seat Reservation Fee –
- Email scanned copies of the following documents to email@example.com along with online application reference number
- 10th Mark Sheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate
What’s Included in the Fees
- Coaching for Training Rahaman (TSR), Great Eastern Institute of Maritime Studies (GEIMS), Anglo Eastern Maritime academy(AEMA), Samudra Institute of Maritime Studies (SIMS) & SCI Entrance Test.
- Mock Tests.
- Study Material / Notes & Uniform.
- Food & Accommodation.
- Interview Preparation and Rehearsals with Most Experience group of Expert in Merchant Navy.
- Preparation for the Institute Entrance Test & Company Sponsorship Test.
- 100% Sponsorship Assistance
What’s Included in the hostel Facility ?
- Best Accommodation (Green Lush Campus).
- Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner / Tea & Snacks
- Indoor & Outdoor Games.
- Library Facility.
- Computer Lab.
Benefits of our GME Coaching programs:
- Job security – A candidate get his job secured prior going for course, getting sponsored by a leading shipping company is the best way to secure your job.
- End to End Guidance for Selection in Reputed Company & Institute.
- Preparation by Expert Merchant Navy Chief Engineer.
- Easy & Handy Notes.
- Preparation for the Sponsorship test & Institute Entrance Test.
- Sponsorship/Job in a leading company – even after paying huge amounts for placement (to agents, etc) candidate does not get a good company, we eliminate this risk by preparing and clearing exams of leading & good shipping companies.
Sponsorship is a job confirmation that is achieved by clearing certain set of exams conducted by various shipping companies.
“India’s most reliable career guidance platform by most experience groups of expert in Merchant Navy Field”
100% RESULT ORIENTED INSTITUTE IN INDIA.
Preparing for exams is the best way to secure your job and is the legal process too.
TOP 10 INSTITUTE FOR THE SPONSORSHIP GME COURSE 2022
Anglo Eastern Maritime Academy
Great Eastern institute of Maritime Studies
Samudra Institute of Maritime Studies
Training Ship Rahaman
Cochin Shipyard Limited, Kerala
Maritime Training Institute – Powai
International Maritime Institute (IMI) Greater Noida
MERI, IMU Mumbai Port Campus
Institute of Maritime Studies (IMS-GOA)
Coimbatore Marine College (CMC)