2 Years Higher National Diploma in Nautical Science.
1. Course Curriculum
- Phase1- 2 years (1 year in Indian Maritime College/ University + 1 year in UK)
- Phase2- On ship training – 12 months
- Phase3- Appear for 2nd mate Examination in UK
2. Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: A pass in 12th Standard or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate in Maths, Physics and Chemistry Group and minimum 50% marks in English.
- Age : Maximum 25 years.
- Eye sight – 6/6 in both eyes (unaided vision). No Colour blindness.
- Candidates Should be Medically & Physically fit as per the Current DG Shipping Norms.
3. Documents Required
- 10th Std. Original Mark Sheet
- 12th Std. Original Mark Sheet
- ID Proof (Original)
- Medical Fitness Report by DG Shipping Approved Doctor
- Passport Size Photographs – 4